Wednesday, March 25, 2015

BOY OR GIRL? THE GENDER IS REVEALED …

Ready to watch me act like a lunatic? I don’t think I have been this excited in long time....
Richard and I weren't really expecting to find out the gender until April 16th, but were super stoked our nurse Tammy was able to sneak us in for a quick ultra sound while waiting for Dr. Fisher. I'm nervous going to the Doctor as it, and during our ultra sound it truly was quick. She literally turned it on - and like 2 mins later it was off. Im not sure how she saw anything. We had her write it down on a piece of paper so we could find out with everyone else. Richard was not very happy about it! :P

Of course we were all SUPER excited! I promise Richard was for the most part! I think he was a little disappointed at first.. Now we just have to decide on a name...

No comments: