Monday, February 10, 2014

Pregnancy Announcement

When it came time to tell my parents we knew we had to do it in a fun way! Keeping the secret for 8 weeks from her has been an adventure in itself!

My sister Brandy called me a few days before we were making the trip to my moms to announce it, that she had called her asking if she knew why we were coming. (I told my mom we were coming up to have lunch with Brandy and Chris and wanted to see if she would like to join us, bc she got mad the last time we didnt invite her!) Brandy told her no, nothing other then lunch! Mom said she thought we were telling her we were pregos, so we had to come up with a better way to surprise her!

At dinner mom mentioned it again, and I told her that we were not pregos in anyway! She was a little upset.. Well after dinner this happened :)

2.9.14

No comments: