Saturday, May 21, 2011

Good-Bye :D

Who knew one of the happies times in my life would be quitting my job!! I know everyone has said before you should never quit a job unless you have another one lined up. I admit I was trying to hold out as long as I could. But I had my last straw - I couldnt take it anymore. Since I quit my Job - Things have been less stressful in my life...Im defiantly more relaxed. I moved back to Columbia. Its nice being in a city again where everything is with in arms reach. I do miss my house - especially since Ive re painted and stuff since January. lol. Its not like I have applied for jobs, ive been applying for a bunch. Ive had call backs on 2, just waiting on final word. Even while waiting on those - ive still applied different places. Right now Im just living each day as they come and not worrying about a thing... I think thats called RELAXATION!! lol :D Its nice. You should try it some time....

No comments: