Saturday, August 20, 2016

Family Photos

We were seriously due for some updated family photos, so we enlisted in our favorite photographer Kaity with VIDP. We decided to do these in Columbia at the state house so she did not have to travel. I had a hard time finding something to wear, bc I really loved the Vera Bradley dress Charleston has on and my shirt matched perfect. I really did not want Richard in orange, but the green in the dress instead. But of course I could not find it in his size...so to him we are in Clemson colors, but I don't think that way. lol. (least im trying not too).






Since Charleston had just turned ONE as well, we also took advantage and got some first birthday photos as well :)





Well... we also had another reason to do family photos..... 


Our family is growing by ANOTHER 2 feet!!!!! 






No comments: