Saturday, July 9, 2016

Charleston's CAKE SMASH Session!

Since I started preparing for Charleston's FIRST Birthday party, I've been so excited to do her cake smash session. It took me forever to choose her set up. I finally came up with the perfect set up the day before. I just wanted something simple that would not take away from her, but something that also showed off the Pink and Gold theme. We had Ester from Tiers of Joy bake her cake. She did our wedding cake and she will also be doing her birthday cake. (BEST CAKES EVER)

Before the session I hadn't really let her eat finger foods or even sweets. The day before her session I let her eat finger foods for lunch to see how she would do. She did AWESOME...so I knew she would do great for her session.

Here are a few photos from her session.




This one is a snapshot from the video my mother n law shot! I love it! It really shows how much she loved the cake!



She dug right into her cake and LOVED it. At first she was a little confused bc I was not stopping her. 

No comments: